Vistara : The new airline launched by TATA-SIA Airlines Limited

Vistara is the name of the joint venture between India's Tata Sons and Singapore Airlines. The new carrier, announced in 2013, will be a full-service airline based in New Delhi. The two companies will initially invest a combined US$100 million to start the carrier, with Tata Sons owning 51 per cent and Singapore Airlines (SIA) owing the remaining 49 per cent.


Vistara will operate mainly on trunk routes, focussing on the northern part of the country. 
The airline will have 87 weekly flights linking its hub in Delhi to Mumbai, Goa, Chandigarh, Bangalore, Hyderabad, Ahmedabad, Jammu, Srinagar, and Patna.

With 20 Airbus A320s on order.The first A320 will arrive in September 2014 according to sources.
Share on Google Plus
PlanesIndia
Plane Spotters India is the India's largest Aviation Enthusiats Community with over 41,000+ followers. We are a social networking platform to showcase the aviation photography & plane spotting from India.